Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is inviting application forms from eligible candidates for taking admission into the various courses of MBA or MBA (IB) through the Admission Test 2017 which will be conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. Entrance exam of AMU MBA Exam 2017 is going to be conducted on 7th May 2017.
AMU MBA (IB) Admission Form 2017 Apply Online, Exam Dates
Candidates who are going to give the AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2017 must have done their Bachelor’s degree with minimum percentage of 50% marks in aggregate
Process of Selection
AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2017 will be having Written exam which will be conducted for 200 marks, Interview, Aptitude Assessment, Group Discussion and candidates will be called for the Interview, Aptitude Assessment, Group Discussion based on the performance in the written test.
Exam Pattern AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2017
The Total Merit will have the following components: a) Written Test: 200 Marks b) Interview/Aptitude Assessment/Group Discussion: 50 Marks
The questions comes from the below topics
- Environmental Awareness
- Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Quantitative and Numerical Ability
- Reasoning and Intelligence
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
Application Process for Aligarh Muslim University MBA Entrance Exam 2017
- Candidates who wish to take AMU Master of Business Administration / MBA (IB) Entrance exam have to download the application form from the official website of the Aligarh Muslim University.
- Fill all the required details as required and attach all the necessary documents along with the latest photograph and scanned signature.
- It should reach the office before the last date of the application process
- Application fee for the Entrance exam is 500/-
Application process for the MBA Entrance Exam 2017 start date: 23rd Jan 2017
End date of Application process of AMU Master of Business Administration Entrance Exam 2017: 22nd Feb 2017
Examination date of AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2017: 7th May 2017