- 1 Allahabad University Entrance Exam Result Declared 2017
- 1.1 BA B.Sc B.Com Allahabad Univ UG Entrance Result 2017
- 1.2 Allahabad Univ Entrance Result 2017
- 1.2.1 Allahabad Univ Admission Counselling:
- 1.2.2 Process of Counselling in Detail
allahabad univ result, ald university entrance result, allahabad university admission result, allahabad ugat 2017 result, allahabad admission entrance result, allahabad univ counselling result, www.allduniv.ac.in
The Allahabad University recently conducted the entrance exam UGAT and PGAT for sake of admissions into UG and PG Courses. Many postulants have applied for the entrance exam and appeared for the test.Now the officials are going to announce the Allahabad University Entrance Exam result 2017 shortly. The exam was conducted in the month of May 2017 and the results will be available from June 2017. Check the below page for all the latest updates.
Allahabad University Entrance Exam Result Declared 2017
The Allahabad University has been announced the Entrance Exam Result 2017 on its official website. The University will declare the AU UGAT Entrance Exam Result 2017 in the month of June in order to offer admission to the candidates into various Under graduate and post graduate courses. Candidates who appeared for the entrance test to seek admission in Allahabad University can check and download their result through online from the official website.
BA B.Sc B.Com Allahabad Univ UG Entrance Result 2017
Allahabad University recently conducted the UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test) in the month of May 2017 to provide admission to the interested and willing candidates into various courses like B.Com, B.A, B.Sc (Bio), B.Sc (Math), B.Sc (Home Science), B.FA & BPA etc. Allahabad University based on the result and merit list offer the admission to the candidates through conducting counselling.
Candidates who qualify the admission test must appear for the counselling on specified dates to seek admission. Postulants should appear physically with all required documents at the counselling centre. Candidates can download result and can check counselling details from the official website.
Overview about the Allahabad Univ UG Admission 2017
Name of the Department- AllahabadUniversity.
Category Name- AU Admission Test Result 2017.
Name of the exam- UGAT 2017 (Under Graduate Admission Test).
Exam Date- May 2017.
Result Announcement date- Updated Soon.
Official Website- www.allduniv.ac.in
- Computer Science
- Agriculture botany
- Agriculture zoology
- Business administration
- Computer science
- Development studied.
- Environmental studied
- Food technology
- Material science
- Nutrition science
- Phil (admission through crte)
- Social science
- Urdu etc
- A Medieval & Modern History.
- A- Music. Philosophy, Political SCince, Sanskrit, Urdu, Painting,
- A/M.Ac English Literature/Language
- Ancient History
- Applied Geology
- MA/M.Sc Anthropology.
- SC Computer Science, Physics, Zoology.
Under Graduate Courses- UGAT:
- B.Sc Applied Science
- Home Science- B.Sc
Allahabad Univ Entrance Result 2017
The postulants who are searching for the Alld Univ UGAT Result can check the below details. The officials will declare the result in the month of June 2017. The aspirants must have secured the minimum qualifying marks to get the admissions. The candidates will be eager to check the merits so here we have provided few basic instructions which will help the applicants. The aspirants need to have the hall ticket/admit card number to download the Allahabad Univ PGAT Result 2017.
Steps to Download Allahabad Univ UGAT Result 2017
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link Allahabad University Entrance Exam Result 2017.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth and other required details.
- Click on submit button to get your result
- On the screen, your result will be appearing.
- Download and take the print of it for future reference
Director Admission 2017-18, UoA Important Dates & Details
|UNIVERSITY OF ALLAHABAD
SCHEDULE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2017-18
|1||Release of Advertisement||April 2017|
|2||Registration and Submission of form ONLINE||April 2017|
|3||Last date of Registration ONLINE||May 2017|
|4||Last date of Submission of form ONLINE||May 2017|
|5||Availability of Admit Cards (Online Only)|
|6||Schedule of Entrance Test||The entrance test will be conducted during May 2017 for all the courses of study. The exact dates of each course will be declared later on.|
|7||Declaration of Final Result||The result of all the courses of study will be declared on or before June 2017|
Allahabad Univ Admission Counselling:
The aspirants who qualify in the exam will be called for the counselling process. The postulants after checking the Result & Merit list need to apply for the Counselling Process. The contenders need to submit the preference of colleges list and the course preferred on the application form. The candidates will be given a time slot for the document verification basing on their ranks. The applicants need to attend the verification round and get the seat allotment letter. The counselling process is conducted as below-
- Preference Filling.
- Document Verification.
- Seat Allotment.
- Report to College.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
- High School or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Intermediate or equivalent mark memo
- Original TC
- Physical Disability Certificate (for handicapped candidates)
- Admission fee (in cash)
- Test admit card provided by the university (original)
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST and OBC candidates)
- Income certificated of parent/guardian.
Process of Counselling in Detail
- The students first need to apply for the counselling online.
- The aspirants need to select the preferred college and submit the list.
- Mention the course name clearly in the form.
- The officials will provide the time slot for each candidates basing on ranks.
- Depending on the time slot the applicants need to reach the venue on time.
- The candidates at the counselling desk need to submit the documents with the counselling fee.
- The officials will verify all the documents and will give a seat allotment letter to the students.
- AS per the candidates preference the seat is allotted.
- The students after receiving the letter need to report to the allotted college and pay the admission fee.
- If any candidates failed to report to college before the last dates their seat will be called.
The counselling will be held in two phases. The aspirants who are not satisfied in the 1st round of counselling can appear for the 2nd round. For more details check the official website.
Alld Univ UG/PG Seat Allotment 2017
The seat allotment is done basing on the contender’s merits. The letter will be given to the students after the verification of documents. Stay connected with us for the latest updates.
Important Documents List-
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Original TC/Migration Certificate
- All the marks sheets of the candidates.
- Caste Certificate
- PH/NCC/Kashmiri Migrants/Sports/any other certificate
- Passport size photo
- Admission Fee as per the course