- 1 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Apply Online 2016 Notification 144 Jobs, Results
- 1.0.1 Key Points About AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2016
- 1.0.2 Essential Requirements for AIIMS Sr Resident Jobs 2016
- 1.0.3 Assortment Process of Sr Resident Posts 2016
- 1.0.4 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.0.5 All India Medical Senior Resident Jobs Application Process 2016:-
- 1.0.6 Call Letter for AIIMS Sr Resident Jobs 2016
- 1.0.7 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam Results & Merit List
All India Institute Medical Sciences is also termed as AIIMS. AIIMS has published a notification for recruitment of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr resident vacancies. The contenders who want to grab the Odisha govt jobs opportunity can check the details below. The aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria, need to apply for above post. The postulants will be selected based on the merits obtained by them in the exams conducted by officials.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Apply Online 2016 Notification 144 Jobs, Results
The contenders who have submit their forms online will be attending the exam soon. All the details regarding the application form, selection process, is mentioned below. The forms must be submitted before last date else the applications will be rejected.
Key Points About AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2016
Institution Name:-All India Institute Medical Sciences.
Total Posts:-144 posts.
Vacancy Name: – Sr Residents and Other Posts..
Application Mode: – Online.
Last Date of Application:-31st January 2017.
Job Location: – Odisha.
Category: – State Government Jobs.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology-04.
- Pathology & Lab. Medicine-04.
- Paediatric Surgery-07.
- Burns & Plastic Surgery-05.
- Surgical Oncology-01.
- Endocrinology& Metabolism-04.
- Pulmonary Medicine-03.
- Medical Oncology/ Haematology-04.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation-03.
- Radio Therapy-01.
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank-04.
- Radio Diagnosis-12.
- General Surgery-15.
- General Medicine-17.
- Community Medicine & Family Medicine-03.
Essential Requirements for AIIMS Sr Resident Jobs 2016
Applicant must have Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit will be 33 years.
Relaxation in Age:-
- This is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 3 years.
- OPH candidates-age relaxation is 5 years for Gen, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category aspirants.
Processing Fee Details:-
- General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable.
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Changes as applicable.
- OPH Category: No application Fees.
For Senior Residents: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs.39,100/-+Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA and other allowance as admissible under Central Residency Scheme will be provided.
Assortment Process of Sr Resident Posts 2016
The written examination of 80 marks will be based on the MCQ in the subject concerned and 20 marks for personal interview will be conducted at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The appliers can get more details about Syllabus & Exam Pattern from official link shortly. For more details about exam pattern need to open official web portal.
All India Medical Senior Resident Jobs Application Process 2016:-
- Log on to web link www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Enter the recruitment of AIIMS 144 Sr Resident notification 2016.
- Fill the required details about applicants correctly.
- Pay the Processing charges through mentioned format.
- Enter on submit & take print out for future usage.
Call Letter for AIIMS Sr Resident Jobs 2016
The board will publish the admit card/entry card 2 weeks before the exam date in the official link. Which contains details about date, time and venue of examination.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam Results & Merit List
The Results will be announced after successful completion of written exam on prescribed data & then at official link of AIIMS.
The Merit List (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR/OBC/SC/ST shall prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview. The final merit list available on the official link very shortly.
The online application will be available from 25th December 2016.
The online registration closed on 31st January 2016.